Recent beverage price list for this season Alaska?

wdwlvr94

Does anyone have a recent picture of the beer/alcohol price list? We are trying to decide about the drink plan! Thanks so much!

I am currently on the Noordam and plan on scanning the latest Bar Menus this week. Stay tuned.

I didn't think to take pictures of the drink menus but we just returned from a cruise to Alaska on the Oosterdam and it seemed that the drink prices went up a bit proportionally to the new $9/drink limit for the signature drink packages. If you drink basic cocktails, you will be fine with the SBP. For example, when we cruised last December, a Gin & Tonic (with Tanquery) was $6.95; on this cruise, the same drink was $7.50. If you like specialty cocktails or a greater wine selection, then you may want to consider the Elite Beverage Package. That being said, I was okay with the Chardonnay and Shiraz that were included with the SBP. I honestly did not think the wines won the EBP were worth the price difference -- they had several that started right above the $9 price point (which for us was a moot point anyway because we received the SBP as part of our fare and were unable to upgrade to the EBP as others have done). I looked at the last bar menu posted by Roger Jett (from 12/2016) - http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/here/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Bar-Menu.pdf - and, based on our experience, what was under $8 on this menu (which was the limit for the SBP in December) was under $9 on pour cruise. If you want special mixed drinks (e.g. some fancy martinis, margaritas. etc.), higher end alcohol brands (things over the $8 limit on this menu), or more wine selection, you will need the EBP. I think for the EBP to ever be worth it for us, they would have to enhance the wine selection more than what is there right now.