Seaweed question.... Playa Mia vs Mr Sanchos

aprill121

Hello,

We are a group of 24, ages range from 2 to 80. I have a few questions about these places. I have never visited either. We will be cruising in August.

I read some online reviews that state Playa Mias blow up toys in the water are a far and can be difficult swim, also that the water is plagued with seaweed and not great for swimming, whats your opinion?

Is the beach at Sanchos filled with seaweed? are the blow up toys close to shore?

Which has better food? Drinks?

Do either have hammocks?

Do either offer Scuba diving as an add on? or decent snorkeling?

Thank you in advance!

Most of the popular beach clubs on Coz are lined up on the same side of the island -- if seaweed is an issue for one, it will be an issue for all.

The water toys are fare enough out for the water depth to be safe, so that the young and the young at heart do not hit the bottom when diving or jumping.

Food and drinks are good at both - Play Mia offers some all-inclusive options; Paradise Beach is strictly pay as you go.

No beach with a sandy bottom and waves will offer good snorkeling; both will offer a trip to the reefs for an extra fee. not sure about scuba?

Check the web sites and trip advisor reviews for details on both. Playa Mia is popular with families because of the kiddie water park - perfect for the 2-year old.