Oosterdam to Alaska Blog and Trip Review

clarkg

That was a great read! I will be on the Oosterdam in August. All you pix got me excited for it! Looks like your weather in Ketchikan was nice! Thanks for posting, and enjoy your retirement! :D

Enjoyed reading your blog. Have a good retirement.

Allan

Thanks

We sail Eurodam then! Have a great time. We're BLT owners too :cool:

This was a great blog review with a lot of nice candid shots. Thank you for posting. The funniest part was having to watch the neighbor press the copper jacket on his bullets :')

Yes, and at that, he didn't keep me as long as he was supposed to. It was telling me what type of steel went into each bolt that got me.

Loved your blog! What a great day in Juneau :D Awesome that you got to spend time with someone local.

Do you have any comments about the Oosterdam? We are booked on it for a Panama Canal cruise. I've been on her a couple of times and my impression was "okay, good enough". But not outstanding. Would love to hear your thoughts :)

Loved your blog! What a great day in Juneau :D Awesome that you got to spend time with someone local.

Do you have any comments about the Oosterdam? We are booked on it for a Panama Canal cruise. I've been on her a couple of times and my impression was "okay, good enough". But not outstanding. Would love to hear your thoughts :)

I'd have to agree with your assessment. I do like the ship, but she's not my favorite. I like RCCL ships better, but for overall food-ship-service, she ranks better than most.