Can't access booking

Kinkajou

Is anyone else having trouble getting into their booking? I have tried for 3 days to manage my booking. I am trying to look at excursions. I can sign into the booking, but get an error message when I try to access it. I called Oceania, and was told to write to the webmaster, which I did. I know they sometimes read these threads. Wondering if anyone else is having this problem. It is only with Oceania, not a problem with any other of my cruise line bookings. :(

Is anyone else having trouble getting into their booking? I have tried for 3 days to manage my booking. I am trying to look at excursions. I can sign into the booking, but get an error message when I try to access it. I called Oceania, and was told to write to the webmaster, which I did. I know they sometimes read these threads. Wondering if anyone else is having this problem. It is only with Oceania, not a problem with any other of my cruise line bookings. :(

Most likely it's your browser on your tablet. Some of the Android systems have some issues with some websites. I have no issues with Windows.

Thank you both. It's my computer.

I dumped the cache and cookies, and restarted my computer to no avail.

However, I was able to access booking and look at excursions on my iPad.