Carnival Pride Treasure Hunt

jetwet1

Last February a group of us were on the Pride for the 14 day repo. This is a group that gets together for a cruise once a year, It's become a little tradition among the group to play some games, including taping TP across the door, taping cling film across the door, you know, childish fun things.

One thing we do (each couple takes a turn) is tape a $100 bill on the back of a painting or picture, of course only our group knows of this and the people that find it are expected to give it to their cabin steward as a nice bonus.

This has been going on for 8 years now, never any problems, however.......It seems that it slipped the groups collective mind (I am in no way blaming the massive amounts of Tequila consumed at the Cozumel stop) and after checking with the group on Facebook, it seems that everyone gave up looking for the thing after the 3rd day.

Soooooo.....I am not going to give away the location (mostly because I can't remember, thank you Cozumel) but, if you are traveling on the Pride and get bored, go hunting, if you find it, please, at least split it with your hard working cabin steward, replace the picture/painting (not cool to destroy Carnival's property) and post a picture on here.

I'm on the Pride but not until November!

;

Take this post down and I'll give it all to my room steward! :D

We have had the same cabin 3 times - we've hidden a note with our names/dates on it in 3 different places in the cabin. They are all still there each time - only the one outside of course we can't get out of the crack and so we can't rewrite on.

I think it would be very interesting to include a cash leftover for the next time - or if someone else finds it.

I believe the cleaning crews probably don't look hard enough at the little places of the ship until a full dry dock period.

We (my friends) used to do spring break with the same group from high school and college all the way through being in grad school or young professional stage. Some of the guys in our group used to leave several dime bags behind in the hotels, cabins and beach houses we stayed in. I think they may have left notes too so people could find them. Anyways this tradition continued through 2006 when one of the them left their MySpace info behind and got messages by a weird couple in their 70s non-stop for the next few months about coming back to visit. ����

I didn't always used to be so square.

I left a note for a guy sailing the week after me. I gave him a few clues and he found it taped under the counter at the Violins bar on Inspiration. He was a drug rep and drove me crazy selling Zyprexa twice a week. The note said "have you had your Zyprexa today?".

What week are you cruising in Nov?

I'm on the Pride but not until November!

;

Take this post down and I'll give it all to my room steward! :D

We have had the same cabin 3 times - we've hidden a note with our names/dates on it in 3 different places in the cabin. They are all still there each time - only the one outside of course we can't get out of the crack and so we can't rewrite on.

I think it would be very interesting to include a cash leftover for the next time - or if someone else finds it.

I believe the cleaning crews probably don't look hard enough at the little places of the ship until a full dry dock period.