Navigator of the Seas 5th August 2017 - Formal nights

It might help to post the itinerary as formal night varies by itinerary. My guess is the first formal night would be night 2.

Edited by clarea

Day1: Southampton, Day2: Sea, Day3: Sea, Day4-Day12 ports Day13: Sea, Day14: sea, Day15: Southampton. With 9 ports in a row including 2 days Barcelona, I'm struggling to see how the formal nights fit in. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Day1: Southampton, Day2: Sea, Day3: Sea, Day4-Day12 ports Day13: Sea, Day14: sea, Day15: Southampton. With 9 ports in a row including 2 days Barcelona, I'm struggling to see how the formal nights fit in. Thanks

Not sure Navigator has done a 14 night Med cruise this season, so there may be no info yet

I'm also on this Cruise as well. Based on what I experienced on a similar ittinery last year on Indy I am expecting Day 2 or 3, Day 13 and One somewhere in the middle when we leave a port early. Possibly the day we are in Valencia :-)

Have you joined the Roll Call and Cruise Specific thread. A chap on there by the name of Motif who has lots of knowledge and also runs a mini blog :-)