Oasis deck 14 connecting cabins - two adults two kids no sofa bed?

I took advantage of the kids sail free today and am pumped about my first time on Oasis class ship. We snagged to connecting cabins on deck 14 by calling royal directly. I'm concerned about if our room has a Pullman bed or sofa bed. Surely they wouldn't put us in a room that can't accommodate four people, even though one is an infant. Any idea to tell what options we have? I'd hate to board the ship and be disappointed.

I am basically going off the deck plan chart that shows our connecting rooms but it doesn't have a "triangle" on it thst indicates a sofa bed or a Pullman. Can anyone shed some light?

Thanks!

I took advantage of the kids sail free today and am pumped about my first time on Oasis class ship. We snagged to connecting cabins on deck 14 by calling royal directly. I'm concerned about if our room has a Pullman bed or sofa bed. Surely they wouldn't put us in a room that can't accommodate four people, even though one is an infant. Any idea to tell what options we have? I'd hate to board the ship and be disappointed.

I am basically going off the deck plan chart that shows our connecting rooms but it doesn't have a "triangle" on it thst indicates a sofa bed or a Pullman. Can anyone shed some light?

Thanks!

You say you got 2 connecting cabins for 4 people. They each have two twin beds that combine, if you want, into a king size bed. They would not reserve a cabin for more than 2 people so if you called and reserved 1 cabin for 3/4 people it would have to have beds for each passenger. Unless one was an infant sleeping in a fold up crib.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks!

Very confused by what cabins you booked.

Did you book 2 cabins for 4 people with 2 of them being the kids? If do no problems exc pt that the kids aren't sailing free. The kids only sail free when they are the 3rd and 4th guests.

Are yOu travelling with another couple and that is why you are concerned about 4 in the room? Are your kids listed on the reservations? I would call back send check.

Yes, thanks for the help. I guess I'll call back and make sure. We booked two cabins that connect on deck 14. One has two adults and the other has two adults and two kids. One kid in a fold up crib. I'm wondering what bed is available to the other child.

On every deck but 14 is shows a triangle over that room indicating a sofabed. Wondering if it's just an error in the deck map?

Yes, thanks for the help. I guess I'll call back and make sure. We booked two cabins that connect on deck 14. One has two adults and the other has two adults and two kids. One kid in a fold up crib. I'm wondering what bed is available to the other child.

On every deck but 14 is shows a triangle over that room indicating a sofabed. Wondering if it's just an error in the deck map?

There have been errors on the deck plans before so that is certainly a possibility. Worst case scenario is that the couch could be made up as a single bed (even though it doesn't pull out) and the other child in the fold up crib. In fact this would actually give you more room than having the couch pulled out into the bed.

Seems that in an old deck map it shows that cabin as having a sofa bed so I'm betting that's the case. This is the new deck plan after April 2018 with the new room categories.

Would probably not want to do a single bed for our nearly 3 year old. She'd roll right off. Frankly, I bet she'll sleep in big bed with mama and I'll get the pull out. Ha!

I'll call first of the week to confirm.

There have been errors on the deck plans before so that is certainly a possibility. Worst case scenario is that the couch could be made up as a single bed (even though it doesn't pull out) and the other child in the fold up crib. In fact this would actually give you more room than having the couch pulled out into the bed.

If the cabin is only for 2 with no couch for 3rd/4th guest regardless of age or size I don't think they would put 4 people in that cabin. It is more likely that the deck plan is incorrect.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

When you said you took advantage of the kids sail free promo, you did in fact book the kids on to the cruise too right, even though they are free?

Yes but thanks for making sure! All four people are on the reservation. One of those instances where you don't want to assume but you also don't want to be paranoid!

One of the reasons I never book connecting rooms is because they don't have sofas. The door is where the sofa would go; they just have a chair. (The Promenade cabins do though, because the setup is completely different, I just looked.) You might just have pullmans in that room, have you checked? You could get a trundle for the younger one...

Edited by Jana

Thanks everyone for your help. I did call and was able to confirm that this connecting cabin has a sofa bed even though it's not indicated on the deck plan.

I may start a new thread to ask, but being on deck 14 i'm seeing the picture of the sides of Oasis and there seems to be an overhand (which I like) but there also seems to be a few metal structures that split a few of the rooms apart. I don't want that to devide the connecting rooms.

However, I did call RCI and they did say they had chart that shows my two rooms are able to have the balcony divider dropped. I didn't even know that existed.

Maybe we're ok! :)