What did you like about back to back?

Has anyone been on a b2b and be entitled to the Carnival shareholder OBC? Did you receive your shareholder OBC for both cruises or just one? I would think it would be two since you are on two different bookings but reading this thread has stirred interest in doing a b2b and I would like to get this question answered (not that the answer decides the booking).

Has anyone been on a b2b and be entitled to the Carnival shareholder OBC? Did you receive your shareholder OBC for both cruises or just one? I would think it would be two since you are on two different bookings but reading this thread has stirred interest in doing a b2b and I would like to get this question answered (not that the answer decides the booking).

Separate credit for each booking. Two different cruises.

I'm new at this but I was trying to work on a b2b on one of my existing cruises. I already have a 5 night booked over Halloween next year and there is a 4 day leading up to that one. The room I have on the 5 day is not available on the 4 day. Is it an issue for you guys to have a cabin on a different deck or even the same deck but a pretty good way from the other room? I would hate to move all my things from one end of the ship to another, but at the same time just being on the ship for 9 days sounds appealing to me. What are your thoughts? Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hasn't been a problem for us. Your cabin steward will move your packed bags for you. Hanging items can also be moved on the hangers. We usually pack as much of the hanging as possible and minimize the work for the steward, plus tip a bit extra. We go say hello to our new steward the last day before turnaround.

Hasn't been a problem for us. Your cabin steward will move your packed bags for you. Hanging items can also be moved on the hangers. We usually pack as much of the hanging as possible and minimize the work for the steward, plus tip a bit extra. We go say hello to our new steward the last day before turnaround.

Well that makes me feel better. Wanted to be in the same cabin but it's not a deal breaker if it's not.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Towel Critter, in your case I might be ready to get off too. However, our B2B was 15 days, with a western, then a southern. We went to several new ports and with the Ports of Call menu items, even that was really a difference. We often found items on the menu the first week that we couldn't get to, so a second chance was great. We did some shows both weeks, saw different comedians and never felt like it was a rerun. I put all the praise on hubby who found these two cruises and since we got back realize how unique they were.
My B2B was on MSC, not Carnival, so there were no Ports of Call menu items. It was the dessert offerings I got so tired of. They were limited to begin with. I must have seen the same type cake, decorated a little differently each time, 10 out of 14 dinners. lol. The itinerary was different both weeks though, which helped. In all fairness, I got the flu on day three of the second week. That might have influenced things a bit. :) I'm sure I would have enjoyed that second week more on Carnival, flu or no flu. Still, I'd prefer a single ten to thirteen night cruise to a fourteen night B2B. I say that, but I've never done a Journey's cruise, so I'm just guessing. Glad you had a good one though!