Getting from hotel to Pier 66/then to airport after cruise

ksjayhawks

how many people ? Keep in mind that Seattle is hilly. As long as you can manage your luggage easily, Light Rail is do-able.

I'm confused by your post .....sounds like you have luggage but then you said you only have backpacks ??

It's about a 7 - 10 minute walk from baggage claim to the Light Rail station ( basically thru the airport garage so flat, well lit and covered. ) Pioneer Sq exit would probably be the shortest walk to the hotel.

Look at the Light Rail Link site, at Pioneer Sq station for a detailed map of the area.

https://www.soundtransit.org/schedules/light-rail/link-light-rail/stations

As for the trip to pier 66, you could take a bus but geez, for $12 you can make your life easy and take a cab or uber.

For the return trip to Seatac, walk across the street to the Marriott hotel. There's an elevator to the side that will take you up the hill and within 2-3 blocks of the Pike Place Market. Wander around the Market or wherever until 10 then walk 3 blocks up to 5th and Pine/Pike and catch the Light Rail to the airport.

SeaTac can be insanely busy on weekends. For a 1:30 flight I'd plan on boarding the Light Rail by 10:30.

Or have a leisurely b'fast on the ship, stay on as late as possible and catch a Seattle Express shuttle to the airport. I think it's $18pp. Check with them on departure times. www.seattleexpress.com Yellow Cab is $40 from the pier to SeaTac. EastsideforHire is $30. Call to verify fares.

Edited by mapleleaves