Name of a drink

MrMike45

If it doesnt pour from a ten gallon tank, its not likely to be around for much longer.

It's actually been around since my first cruise years ago. There is always 1 day that they have the pineapples and the drinks are served inside them (usually the Mr. Sexy Legs day when the pool deck is more packed than normal). The rest of the cruise you can order the drink, sans the pineapple of course.

I am a beer or cider guy. But my wife likes those frozen fruity drinks. We were trying to remember the name of it but couldn't.

:'):'):p:'):')

(Sorry MrMike, I don't have a coherent answer for you as I'm laughing too hard at MrFroggie!)

:cool:

But thats the way its going. Not just round the pool but in the bars as well. Takes three seconds to pour a drink, not three minutes to make one. "Think of all the $$$$$ we will save".

The next step will be the installation of the buffet Fruit Punch and Lemonade machines around the ship.....with, from right to left......Mojito, Cosmo, Margarita, Voddy Martini and Gin/Tonic