I drink a lot of water.

poshmom

I have a water related question. I usually travel with my mom and two daughters, and we are all VIFP. So how come we only get two of the big bottles of water in our cabin? I have never understood this.

I have a water related question. I usually travel with my mom and two daughters, and we are all VIFP. So how come we only get two of the big bottles of water in our cabin? I have never understood this.

I was just fixing to ask about this.....will all four of us get a liter of water on our next cruise? We have all sailed the same number of days so should all get the same "perk" just wasn't sure if we all would.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Maybe kids don't count?

Edited by Saint Greg

You are no longer permitted to bring bottled water on board. The cheapest is to buy bottled water through CCL's Fun Shops $4.50 for a 12-pack of bottled water16.9 ounces/bottle purchased prior to sailing.

We like the ship's water so we don't buy any water.

We bring our own insulated bottles and get ice water from lido. We take our bottles with us to the ports too. At the MDR on most nights they have a glass container of ice water at the table which makes it easy to refill. We usually go through 1-2 of those at dinner between the two of us.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app