Is there a way

crisp1

Possibly. One way would be to go through the port agent in New Jersey. Another would be to send it to Miami for forwarding. I would not do this with anything valuable -- but it's possible you might be able to send a letter to a crew member.

Another possibility would be to contact the Roll Call and see if anyone there would be willing to be a "courier" -- again, I would not trust anything valuable to this system but if you wanted to get a letter to someone working on the Summit, perhaps someone on the Roll Call could take it to Guest Relations for you and they can get it to the crew member form there.

Another possibility would be to contact the Roll Call and see if anyone there would be willing to be a "courier" -- again, I would not trust anything valuable to this system but if you wanted to get a letter to someone working on the Summit, perhaps someone on the Roll Call could take it to Guest Relations for you and they can get it to the crew member form there.

Hadn't thought of that- it's nothing expensive- just thought about our last cruise an how appreciative this guy was for something we gave him that had limited 'life' span- just wanted to 'renew' it :cool: