Laundry Benefit Balcony Cabins on the World Cruise

ricki

Hi,

As promised Cunards answer is appended below. I suppose. That's my upgrade out of the window!

"Thank you for taking the time to email me with respect to the offer for free Laundry during the World Cruise on board Queen Mary 2.

I can certainly appreciate your thoughts and feedback regarding the offer and the way in which this has been advertised through Cunard.com. I have passed these comments to my colleagues the other side of the water to ensure they are able to effectively evaluate their online marketing.

We currently have separate booking offers and structures available to our guests who book through the UK or US office but these offers will, for the foreseeable future, remain specific to those booking channels as they are with separate pricing and availability structures. I understand that this may cause you some disappointment as I am unable to fulfil your request for complimentary laundry but I would like to offer you my apology for any confusion this matter has caused.

I hope this has helped to clarify the situation and we look forward to welcoming you on board soon. "

• 2 years later...