E-Docs

geosand

I received an email from celebrity yesterday saying my e- docs were ready and to follow the link in the email to print them. The link takes me to general information about what documents One needs to bring I.e. Passport etc.

I am new to Celebrity and their horrendous website role out has caused a few issues! I can't figure out how to get to these documents they are referencing. Usually my travel agent sends me the travel documents but for this last minute trip I booked direct with celebrity. I have printed the X press pass but I feel the email was referencing other documents. Thanks for any insight.

I received an email from celebrity yesterday saying my e- docs were ready and to follow the link in the email to print them. The link takes me to general information about what documents One needs to bring I.e. Passport etc. I am new to Celebrity and their horrendous website role out has caused a few issues! I can't figure out how to get to these documents they are referencing. Usually my travel agent sends me the travel documents but for this last minute trip I booked direct with celebrity. I have printed the X press pass but I feel the email was referencing other documents. Thanks for any insight.
There is no need to print out the e-docs. We never do. They go on and on for pages and pages, and would only add unnecessary weight to our luggage.

We just glance at them and then email a copy to ourselves so that we can access them, from any location, in case we should ever need them.

But in all our years of cruising, we have never needed them yet.

The exception would be if they contain vouchers for something Celebrity has booked for you, such as a hotel room or ground transfers. In that case, it would be a good idea to print out just the page(s) with the vouchers, not the whole thing.

The only documents we print are the xpress passes, and even those are not essential because you can still board without them.

It just helps to speed up the boarding process somewhat if you have them.

There is no need to print out the e-docs. We never do. They go on and on for pages and pages, and would only add unnecessary weight to our luggage.

We just glance at them and then email a copy to ourselves so that we can access them, from any location, in case we should ever need them.

But in all our years of cruising, we have never needed them yet.

The exception would be if they contain vouchers for something Celebrity has booked for you, such as a hotel room or ground transfers. In that case, it would be a good idea to print out just the page(s) with the vouchers, not the whole thing.

The only documents we print are the xpress passes, and even those are not essential because you can still board without them.

It just helps to speed up the boarding process somewhat if you have them.

What about luggage tags? Are these somehow included in the eDoc email or does Celebrity mail them to you?

I couldn't find my e-docs at first either when I signed into my Celebrity account online, but then I saw the link to order luggage tags, and clicked, and there they were.

When you do this, you can access your e-docs and on one of the last pages are luggage tags to print.

There is also an option to fill out your info to have them mailed to you on a separate link.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I couldn't find my e-docs at first either when I signed into my Celebrity account online, but then I saw the link to order luggage tags, and clicked, and there they were.

When you do this, you can access your e-docs and on one of the last pages are luggage tags to print.

There is also an option to fill out your info to have them mailed to you on a separate link.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks!