Anthem of the Seas First Trip June 26, 2017

We chose to try a GL with a Genie, supposedly priority pickup at the airport, and someone to help with the bags at the airport in Newark. So far, we never found the driver in the baggage terminal with our names on the placard as our Genie said to look for, no one to assist with the luggage, a bus driver that says everyone has to get off at the same drop point at the ship - our Genie said we had to get off at Zone 6. What occurs from this moment forward will hopefully improve, so we shall see how the day progresses. So far, there is one very unhappy person heading toward the Anthem of the Seas.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 4 weeks later...

Day 1 was slow to improve, but improve a bit it did.

The first five days were okay.

The next 19 days were AWESOME! If you have the opportunity, dine in the Coastal Kitchen. The staff in Coastal Kitchen dining venue is efficient, friendly, and enjoy interacting with the guests at the tables if that is what you enjoy. The Anthem of the Seas will definitely be a repeat.

If want to go elegant & roomy try a Loft Suite.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Glad it all turned out so well. Wish I could afford to go STAR class but just not in the stars at this point. Do have a suite coming up in Nov on the Allure. Coastal Kitchen is definitely on my radar. Wife and I were on the Quantum's TA when she relocated, got off in Barcelona. They're beautiful ships with plenty to keep you entertained!

• 4 weeks later...