Beach walk resort Hallandale beach

mikel24m

We booked a 3 bedroom unit here for a few days for very reasonable, I was wondering if anyone had any info on the property or has stayed here? It's $259 a night in November for a 3 bedroom 3 bath room. Sounds too good to be true. I have read some reviews it's very mixed

Thanks

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Forums mobile app

The Beach Walk Resort is on Hallandale Beach Blvd, just west of the Intercoastal Waterway. It opened in 2016 and is basically brand new. From the outside it's a slim building that is typical for the Hallandale Beach area. The walk to the beach is short and there are a few restaurants and fast food places along Hallandale Beach Blvd very close to the resort. There's also a Super Walmart across the street that is open twenty four hours. Gulfstream Park is a few blocks west that has plenty of nice restaurants and the horse track. Also, there's the Flashback Diner that has good food and is also open twenty four hours. It's right across from Gulfstream Park on Federal Highway.

The Beach Walk Resort is on Hallandale Beach Blvd, just west of the Intercoastal Waterway. It opened in 2016 and is basically brand new. From the outside it's a slim building that is typical for the Hallandale Beach area. The walk to the beach is short and there are a few restaurants and fast food places along Hallandale Beach Blvd very close to the resort. There's also a Super Walmart across the street that is open twenty four hours. Gulfstream Park is a few blocks west that has plenty of nice restaurants and the horse track. Also, there's the Flashback Diner that has good food and is also open twenty four hours. It's right across from Gulfstream Park on Federal Highway.

Thanks, I appreciate the reply and info. I think we may have scored a nice hotel for a few days :)

The only bad thing I keep reading is only 2 elevators for the whole building and usually a LONG wait and valet is really slow. I guess we'll just have to be patient

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Forums mobile app