Parking in NYC

CarRex

Does anyone know if the Manhattan Terminal Parking ever completely fills up? We are on the Jade in October and according to the terminal schedule there could be cars for up to eight ships, including the Breakaway, parked there at the same time. The terminal parking does not take reservations. First come, first serve only. What happens if they are full when you arrive?

I've had to park on the ramp outside the actual parking lot. There is info on the port of call boards for other options in case you are worried. Think of it as the day you board, people are disembarking so cars will leave.

I've had to park on the ramp outside the actual parking lot. There is info on the port of call boards for other options in case you are worried. Think of it as the day you board, people are disembarking so cars will leave.

Thanks! Parking at the terminal was never a problem in the past, but I haven't tried since the mega liners started embarking there. I have also used Park Right in the past with no problems, so I just made a reservation with them. It's a little less convenient, but cheaper and guaranteed.