Stingrays & Turtles or Stingrays & Starfish?

vanreg

Depends on the girls...how do they feel about animals, marine life, snorkelling, and that sort of thing?

I think they would be good with either - I'm just not too sure about the turtles. How is the swimming with the turtles?

The turtles are in a formal marine park, like SeaWorld, with touch tanks and a man made lagoon, etc. You will definitely see turtles and other marine life.

https://www.turtle.ky

The starfish trips generally involve snorkelling at one or more reefs out in the ocean, and then you go to a point of land along the shore where starfish often hang out. There's no guarantees, but the guides will try to find at least one or two for people to see. Or it could be really "busy" there and there's hundreds of starfish. You have no way of knowing in advance.

Both excursions likely go to the same spot to see the stingrays, Stingray City, which is a sandbar out in the ocean where wild stingrays flock.

• 2 months later...

We've done the stingray, snorkel starfish tour twice. Both times snorkeling was great as there were lots of fish at the reef. The starfish Beach also had plenty of starfish to see and touch. It's a shallow Beach where you walk along and see and touch starfish.

Sent from my STH100-1 using Tapatalk