Question regarding Penthouse Suite on Summit and boarding documents

goldsmip115

We booked through Celebrity and are paid in full for a cruise next month on the Summit in a Penthouse suite. This was a last minute booking for the August 20th sailing. I believe that I completed the online check-in process. We have not sailed Celebrity since 2005. As a Penthouse suite guest do we receive luggage tags in the mail or do we need to print them?

Any other tips in advance of sailing would be much appreciated. Thank you.

If you live in North America(USA or Canadian addresses)you can request your luggage tags through the mail, they should be available to you now via a link on your registration page since you're a bit over a month away from sailing. Mailed tags are available for anyone sailing in any cabin or suite, not just Penthouse. You can also wait until you get to Cape Liberty to obtain and fill out blank sticky luggage tags and affix them to your bags if you don't get your mailed ones or need extras. Enjoy your cruise.

You can call Celebrity and request that they be sent to you in the mail.

As a PH guest you should receive a call prior to your cruise from the Summits shoreside concierge who will take care of any special requests you may have, such as what you would like stocked in the full size fridge in the butlers pantry, any dinner reservations you might like to make, your liquor preference (you receive two bottles in your suite)

The young lady that did this was Katie, but as of last week she has left Celebrity, so I am not sure who is taking over the Summit duties.

You'll love the experience! We did it last year and are again in the Summit PH for the July 23rd sailing. It certainly spoils you!

Enjoy your cruise!

Sent from my iPad using Forums