Cuba Paradise June 29th

Jdfireman

We issue you your Cuban Visa here at the check in counter where we also advise that when arriving in Havana to please have your issued visa prepared along with your passport and of course your sail and sign card too in order to debark.

Hoping to see you here soon!

Do you tell them to be safe too?

We issue you your Cuban Visa here at the check in counter where we also advise that when arriving in Havana to please have your issued visa prepared along with your passport and of course your sail and sign card too in order to debark.

Hoping to see you here soon!

Thank you so much!! See you in 30 days :cool:

Was there an elegant night? If so, what day was it on? My wife enjoys getting dressed for this night. Thank you.

Yes they had one and they moved it from the 2nd to the 3rd night because we were in Cuba over night

You have to have your passport with you at all times while ashore in Cuba. You can't go through Cuban Immigration without it. You have to hand your passport and visa to the Immigration officer at the pier, and then when you return to the ship you also go through immigration again and they require your passport. The ship staff also wanted to see a passport in your hand and visible when you carded out through the security station.

Yes on the Passport. They also keep your VISA so if you want it for your scrap book take a picture of it When you come back to the ship you pass through Cuban customs again.

If you decide to go off the Ship again they look at your passport and the Cuban customs stamp is your access pass

Also, when going through Cuban immigration there is no smiling, no hats, no glasses (including prescription glasses). It's sort of like ordering soup at the Soup N*** on Seinfeld. They take your photo the first time you are processed. You also go through a Cuban security station coming and going, x-ray machine and metal detector. You get to do it again on the ship when returning.

If you see a big line at the ship when returning, make sure you aren't standing in the line to hand over liquor to ship's security, unless you need to. There was a separate and much shorter line for those who didn't buy Cuban booze to re-enter the ship.

I already have an excursion setup for the first day in Havana with Carnival. Since the ship is not scheduled to depart until 12pm the next day, is it feasible to do a 2 hour tour with the car tour company there in Havana prior to having to be back on the ship to depart? Would there be any problems getting off the ship early in the morning in order to do the tour?

I already have an excursion setup for the first day in Havana with Carnival. Since the ship is not scheduled to depart until 12pm the next day, is it feasible to do a 2 hour tour with the car tour company there in Havana prior to having to be back on the ship to depart? Would there be any problems getting off the ship early in the morning in order to do the tour?

No problem. I don't recall them closing the terminal or the ship's gangway during the night we were docked. People were coming and going all night.

Should not be a problem I got off at about 4 am to take a few pictures and I saw people coming back from the night out ,,

• 2 weeks later...