Bar/restaurant on Orient Beach

Can anyone help me.

Several years ago my late husband and I went to a bar/restaurant on Orient Beach in St Martin. In fact, we went there several times.

It was right on the beach and there was lots of vegetation so you could sit in the shade while having lunch.

The thing I remember most about the place is that there was a signpost outside showing the distance to all sorts of places around the world.

This was my husband's favourite places in the Caribbean. He died last year. I will be cruising on the Veendam (one of his favourite ships) in December. One of our ports of call is St Martin and I would like to go to this bar in his memory.

If anyone knows the name, or indeed if it is still there, can they please let me know.

Thank you

First, my condolences on the loss of your dear husband. such a wonderful gesture of remembrance of good times, I hope you can achieve it.

I haven't been up to Orient in a long long time, but I am aware there has been some renovation going on but is completed now. Kakao Beach has a sign that points to various seas around the world. could this be it?

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g1073588-d1765340-Reviews-Kakao_Beach_Restaurant_and_Bar-Orient_Bay_Saint_Martin_St_Maarten_St_Martin.html#photos;geo=147346&detail=1765340&ff=186183607&albumViewMode=hero&aggregationId=101&albumid=101&baseMediaId=186183607&thumbnailMinWidth=50&cnt=30&offset=-1&filter=7

Otherwise, I trust some more regular visitors to Orient and St Martin can direct you.

Best.

First, my condolences on the loss of your dear husband. such a wonderful gesture of remembrance of good times, I hope you can achieve it.

I haven't been up to Orient in a long long time, but I am aware there has been some renovation going on but is completed now. Kakao Beach has a sign that points to various seas around the world. could this be it?

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g1073588-d1765340-Reviews-Kakao_Beach_Restaurant_and_Bar-Orient_Bay_Saint_Martin_St_Maarten_St_Martin.html#photos;geo=147346&detail=1765340&ff=186183607&albumViewMode=hero&aggregationId=101&albumid=101&baseMediaId=186183607&thumbnailMinWidth=50&cnt=30&offset=-1&filter=7

Otherwise, I trust some more regular visitors to Orient and St Martin can direct you.

Best.

Yes, that is the bar

Thank you so much.

Do you know if it is still there?