Can I cancel a pre cruise hotel and transfer booked via NCL

A friend has a hotel and transfer booked for her cruise on Epic from Barcelona departing 16 July. She has been informed that they will not be picking her party up from the hotel until 4 p.m. but they were hoping to board before that.

Is it possible to cancel this booking and would there be any cancellation charges? The only reference I can find on the NCL site refers to cruise bookings only.

Thanks in advance.

Not sure about cancelling.. .that would be in their documents.

They could easily skip the transfer and take a taxi. If the hotel is where I would hope it would be - it would be about $20 in a cab. One of the reasons many folks do NOT use the cruise line package is they hate dealing with group transfers. A real pain most times.

Are you working thru a TA (Travel Agent) ? Check with that source - otherwise - if booked direct with NCL give them a call

and see what the options are. You may get one or more answers on this - are you in the final payment 90 day period YES -

adjusting or altering your cruise contract (invoice) may have complications - you are less than 2 weeks from sailing - you

should be able to cancel and credit the amount to your onboard account - but NCL may see it differently - check with them !