Anthem issues

I go to get a WOW band and at 1200 on embarkation day they do not have it available for my muster station. This is ridiculous, they just sailed into port today and should have no reason they do not have them available!!!!!! How could they not offer this band for a single muster station!

Also the RoyalIQ app barely works and internet package is quite slow. I am hoping the experience gets better, but as of right now I am aggravated with my experience....

So the wow band issue has been talked about before. Although it seems simple, the wow bands are actually color coded and given based on your muster station location/etc. We had the same issue last week when we sailed Anthem. They were making announcements all day, saying that you only need your SeaPass card on the first day.

In our experience, the Wow Bands were more of a headache than anything. Most of the bars and activities, you had to take it off so that they could scan it. In the end, we used our SeaPass much more often.

Hope your cruise gets better. As for the WiFi, make sure that you are in Airplane mode. Service was pretty good for us last week.

So the wow band issue has been talked about before. Although it seems simple, the wow bands are actually color coded and given based on your muster station location/etc. We had the same issue last week when we sailed Anthem. They were making announcements all day, saying that you only need your SeaPass card on the first day.

In our experience, the Wow Bands were more of a headache than anything. Most of the bars and activities, you had to take it off so that they could scan it. In the end, we used our SeaPass much more often.

Hope your cruise gets better. As for the WiFi, make sure that you are in Airplane mode. Service was pretty good for us last week.

Funny you say that, because when we bought ours last march, they let us pick the color we wanted and there were no muster stations printed on them.

dp

My wife changed the color of the one she received in the cabin and they did have muster stations printed on them We were on Harmony in May. I think the WOW reader needs to be wireless otherwise I did like them.

To the OP have fun! Don't let those two things get to you.