Question for Saint Greg - Elation Fun Times

momin05

Saint Greg, I saw a post from 2016 where you said you had taken pictures of the Elation fun times and would be posting them soon. But I can't find that post. Can you point me in the direction?

Thanks!

Saint Greg, thank you for the link! I just posted a reply on that thread, being the dufus I am. I meant to post here. Anyway, thank you and I wasn't thinking about your fun times being before Elation moved to Jax.

Ajt1971, if you have recent fun times, I would love to see them! It is nice to get a feel for how they schedule things, particularly comedy. I find every CD tends to do things a little differently. Even if you have just the one page entertainment schedule, that would be great. We are on the same itinerary next month.

Saint Greg, thank you for the link! I just posted a reply on that thread, being the dufus I am. I meant to post here. Anyway, thank you and I wasn't thinking about your fun times being before Elation moved to Jax.

Ajt1971, if you have recent fun times, I would love to see them! It is nice to get a feel for how they schedule things, particularly comedy. I find every CD tends to do things a little differently. Even if you have just the one page entertainment schedule, that would be great. We are on the same itinerary next month.

Yeah mine was one of the last out of New Orleans. After my cruise they started cutting down the thing on the funnel so it could fit under that bridge in Jax. I've seen the same shows referenced in reviews since the move so it may not have changed that much. Maybe someone can confirm.