Bunk bead weight limit and size of couch bed

Tanne04

Which ship & category(s) of stateroom with the pullout bed ?

Dropdown or pullman bunk bed - adults have been sleeping on them, I don't recall reading or checking about a specific weight limit (they are single size just like the 2 "main" beds that combined to form a Queen bed ... I believe they should be fine for 200 lbs easily, probably closer to 250 lbs.

We are staying on the Escape Mini Suite, category M6.

Okay, that will be fine then if that was the weight limit. I was concerned as they are adult size and not a little kid sleeping put there.

Escape mini-suite are similar to Getaway & Breakaway with a convertible sofa/daybed, setup as a single bed - foam mattress is same as the ones used for the 2 main beds, at a lowered height for seating purposes during the day. It has 2 large sliding drawer underneath - one of which is usually used to store the comforter, sheets, pillows for the bed.

The dropdown bed (recessed/stored above in the ceiling) also use the same size mattress, etc. Both of these are adult sized. Room steward should be able to find & provide extra foam topper if desired.

Being one of the newest, the bedside lamps have an USB port, good for charging devices - not fast charging but good enough for newer iPads & iPhones, etc.