Blue Hole and Tubing/Rafting Excursion Recommedations??

jamona2311

You can certainly do both excursions in one day. They are both on the same river and only 10 minutes apart.

We have done this two times during land based vacations. We already had a driver through the villa rental company.

There are several excellent tour operators on this board. I would use any one of them.

• 2 weeks later...
Does any one have suggestions on who does a tour like this. Is it possible. I haven't done much research yet, but these seem to be the most interesting option for me for this port day. :cool:

Thanks much, G

Hi. We're booked with jamaicaphil dot com for November. If your ship is coming into Falmouth, it's offered as one tour for $75 and does both activities. He responds very quickly to email. Seems nice. Gets good reviews.

Does any one have suggestions on who does a tour like this. Is it possible. I haven't done much research yet, but these seem to be the most interesting option for me for this port day. :cool:

Thanks much, G

I booked these two through Carnival. It was a combo excursion where you get to do both. We don't sail until September. Very excited!!