Bottomless Bubbles Error with Adult Cheers package

Beckbry0916

Hello,

Just wondering if anyone else has came across this error when trying to purchase two cheers packages for myself and my husband and a bottomless bubbles for our child.

Sorry, there were some problems with your submission:

• Bottomless Bubbles is already included in Cheers!

Are you selecting the child's name only when making the selection for BB? Make sure it doesn't say "All guests" or something of that nature. You may have to buy BB first for the child then go back and get Cheers for the adults in a separate transaction. Not sure. I haven't done this myself.

It states all of our correct names next to each package and it will let me purchase it. So I'm just going to pay and hope there's no problems.

As long as the dollar amount is right, then it should be fine. They will show under your My Cruise Details section as well.

It states all of our correct names next to each package and it will let me purchase it. So I'm just going to pay and hope there's no problems.

I just did this last week and got the same error message, there should be a box to check for whoever is getting the BB package, check just that box and like Fireman bobswife said, then check the total and it should be fine

Just remember there no discount for ordering the Bubbles so I would buy it on the ship.

It doesn't really matter. Some people like myself like to get it out of the way and not have to worry about it. The line at the BB table can be long when first getting on the ship. It can also take a while to get it at the Bar if they are busy.

I like to prepay as much as possible upfront. And no, I don't care about any "interest" that I'm losing because #1 the amount on the cost of BB is practically nonexistent and #2 - I pay with discounted gift cards so they already have my money. It costs the same whether I prepay or get it on the ship. This way it's no hassle and for my upcoming cruise I was able to lock in at the lower price before it want up so I saved $7 by buying ahead of time.

I did it over the phone and it still got messed up. They somehow loaded Cheers and BB onto my card. Had to go to GS after our first attempt at using it. They got it sorted out for us though after a quick call.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums