Golf Simulator Oasis???

I happened upon some information about accessible/non-accessible things on Oasis of the Seas and saw a Golf Simulator listed as one of the non-accessible activities. Does anyone know anything about a golf simulator on Oasis? My young adult son we be thrilled if this was something that was actually available!! I appreciate any feedback....

While I can't say whether Oasis has one, I can tell you that some of the RCI ships have them. I have used them on the AOS (I think this one has since been removed) and I played in one on NOS this past February. You wouldn't notice them unless you specifically seek them out. They are located in an indoor area with nothing on the door to indicate what they are. In both cases you had to inquire at the activities desk located next to the putt-putt golf. If you ever watch the Golf channel, they are the same type of simulators they use, you hit a real ball into the screen. I had such a fun time that I looked into buying one for home use....for a mere $50k you can own your own!

While I can't say whether Oasis has one, I can tell you that some of the RCI ships have them. I have used them on the AOS (I think this one has since been removed) and I played in one on NOS this past February. You wouldn't notice them unless you specifically seek them out. They are located in an indoor area with nothing on the door to indicate what they are. In both cases you had to inquire at the activities desk located next to the putt-putt golf. If you ever watch the Golf channel, they are the same type of simulators they use, you hit a real ball into the screen. I had such a fun time that I looked into buying one for home use....for a mere $50k you can own your own!

Thanks for the info....at least we now know where to inquire about it once onboard. I've been on Oasis once and Allure twice and never heard anything about them, but was curious when I saw it listed on the accessability information for Oasis.