Celebrity Solstice Main Dining Room

keiranm2000

Hello all

I’m booked on the 11MAY18 Solstice from Vancouver.

It’s our first time with set dining times, after a cruise on Carnival with anytime I think I’d prefer the same wait staff each day.

My question is, can you request a table location? I’d like a window if there are any, I guess on these late sunset Alaskan cruises there will be some nice views.

Thanks Keiran.

Hello all

I’m booked on the 11MAY18 Solstice from Vancouver.

It’s our first time with set dining times, after a cruise on Carnival with anytime I think I’d prefer the same wait staff each day.

My question is, can you request a table location? I’d like a window if there are any, I guess on these late sunset Alaskan cruises there will be some nice views.

Thanks Keiran.

You can do that when you get onboard but whomever is already assigned to a table in that location would need to have requested a different location. We've done it before and were successful ... but you may not get it.

You can always do the anytime dining and speak with the hostess as soon as you board to get a specific table each night at the same time and request a window. You may stand a better chance of success if you go that route.