Explaination of what the H20 zone is? Is it free? Adult only?

brittani299

I am kind of confused what the H20 zone is. I am going on the Getaway. Is it free for adults before 6pm? Or do you have to pay? And then children are allowed afterwards for the parties?

If someone could explain it to me it would be appreciated :)

Ok so the spice H20 is the area on deck 15? There is no just H20 zone? So it is adult only until 7pm and then during the parties child can come in. So what is the thing people are paying for? I keep hearing about people paying for a pass?

So what is the thing people are paying for? I keep hearing about people paying for a pass?

VIBE Beach Club is the "pay extra" adult-only area. It is limited to a fixed number of people (passes are required and first-come, first-serve).

"Guests will jump for joy upon discovering this private retreat where they can connect with the ocean – and disconnect from everything else. Exclusively for those 18 and over, Vibe Beach Club is resplendent with ocean views, an over-sized hot tub, chaise loungers and a relaxing water feature - ideal for relaxation. A full-service bar, water spritzers, chilled towels and skewers of fruit ease you even more into serenity. A limited number of passes will be available for purchase onboard at the Guest Service Desk."

GETAWAY_Vibe_204x138.jpg