Emerald Suites

bl413

No window suites on the Emerald. You need to check the deck plans to see which ships have them (The older Grand Class - Grand and Golden I know have them and I think 2 others)

If you are checking the AU site don't bother, they don't show up on there anymore since Princess broke the site a few weeks ago. Check with a TA instead.

No WS's on the Emerald.

The WS's were added to some of the original Grand Class ships during a major dry dock.

Star/Grand/Golden?

The WS are only on the Grand, Golden, and Caribbean. I believe the Star was supposed to get the WS in 2008 just before the Caribbean and the Golden but a significant portion of the dry dock crew was apparently unable to enter the U.S. and only the Plaza deck additions of the IC and Vines were completed. The WS were added to the Grand along with with her Skywalkerectomy several years later.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The WS are only on the Grand, Golden, and Caribbean. I believe the Star was supposed to get the WS in 2008 just before the Caribbean and the Golden but a significant portion of the dry dock crew was apparently unable to enter the U.S. and only the Plaza deck additions of the IC and Vines were completed. The WS were added to the Grand along with with her Skywalkerectomy several years later.

smiley-face-thumbs-up-xTgMR8pXc.png