Favorite excursion?

Hi!

I will be setting sail in 43 days! My friend and I cannot decide on any excursions. We will be in Nassau, Half Moon Cay, Grand Turk, and Amber Cove. Does anyone have any memorable excursions through Carnival they did in any of these places that they would recommend? Thanks for your help!! :)

Hi!

I will be setting sail in 43 days! My friend and I cannot decide on any excursions. We will be in Nassau, Half Moon Cay, Grand Turk, and Amber Cove. Does anyone have any memorable excursions through Carnival they did in any of these places that they would recommend? Thanks for your help!! :)

Grand Turk had an awesome snorkeling tour that went to a few stops.

In Grand Turk, we just head left down the beach all the way to Jack's Shack, grab some jerk chicken, a drink, play on the beach with Topher and enjoy the beautiful clear water.

Not sure where Amber Cove is in relation to La Romana, but when our ship stopped in La Romana, we picked up a trip to Saona Island through Seavis Tours. It included food, drink, transportation. We also stopped at a starfish sandbar on the way back & got to see/touch/hold huge starfish. Also rum cake & rum punch.

I haven't been to Nassau in several years, so not sure what is best to do now.

HMC we just hung out at the beach & enjoyed the water.