Sapphire Beach excursion question

emerald6273

Bill I understand this is no longer the same as the Banana Cabana and the snack bar is run by the owner of other facilities in Secret Harbor and elsewhere, is that accurate? Is the BC set-up gone altogether?

We loved the mahi mahi sandwich from BC...

I won't eat burgers or sandwiches at a restaurant without french fries so for me wouldn't be worth it. Depending on timing of excursion you can buy sandwiches and snacks at Gourmet Gallery across the street from the Crown Bay dock. There are also pizza places that will deliver to Sapphire. The dive shop has the phone numbers and will call for you if they're not busy. One pizza place is very close. Slice VI is the name of it.

The Sapphire Beach Grill is run by the St Thomas Restaurant Group. They run the Carribean Fish Market and Sangrias beach bar at the Elysian They run the beach bar and Sunset Grill at Secret Harbor, Pesce's Restaurant and Melt in Red Hook, and Havana Blue. I think they also run a few others so they know what there doing

Is lunch worth an extra $20 ? It depends on what's included. Most of the sandwichs are in the $10 to $12 range if the lunch includes a drink or something else maybe worth it but it's marginal

They no longer allow outside food vendors on the beach but you can still walk to Slice for a full service restaurant

Blue I hear the Mahi sandwich is still good but Banna Cabana is gone for good