NEW Photos of Regatta

garykool81

Beautiful pictures. Looking at them puts me right back there. We were on the same cruise, Lisbon to Miami right? How did you manage to take those with no one around?? We took many similar shots but yours are so much better. Thanks for posting them.

Those are beautiful. We were also on the ship and enjoyed our first cruise with Oceania so much. Unfortunately, I lost my husband's camera our first night in Lisbon so we didn't get any pictures. I am curious as to what kind of camera you have since he is now shopping for a new one. Would appreciate any info you can give me. Perhaps you are a professional photographer!!

Jan:)

We were on the same cruise, Lisbon to Miami right? How did you manage to take those with no one around?? We took many similar shots but yours are so much better.

Thanks for the compliments :-) Yes, we were on the same cruise as you! We had a wonderful time. I usually take my photos in the late evening after most passengers have gone to sleep. I find it much easier to capture the rooms with no one in the pictures that way.

Those are beautiful. Unfortunately, I lost my husband's camera our first night in Lisbon so we didn't get any pictures. I am curious as to what kind of camera you have since he is now shopping for a new one. Perhaps you are a professional photographer!!

Jan -- Not quite a professional photographer, but thanks for the kudos! I am pretty interested in photography overall, though, and I use a Canon Digital Rebel. This is an excellent entry-level, professional quality digital camera that runs around $999. I've had mine for two years and have no regrets on spending the money.

Great shots Gary, thanks for the memories, great to have met you and Ian.

Dave -- Nice meeting you too! We had a wonderful time onboard hanging out with everyone!

Hello "Gary Kulash"

Are you: garykool81?

If so, could you PLEASE contact me at patriklej@yahoo.se

It would be very nice, I also love to photograph crusieships and it could be nice to talk about ships and maybe share pictures?

I use to photograph cruiseships during the summers here in SWEDEN where I live. That`s my favorite time during the year.

Please contact me.

Best regards Patrik

Hello "Gary Kulash"

Are you: garykool81?

If so, could you PLEASE contact me at patriklej@yahoo.se

It would be very nice, I also love to photograph crusieships and it could be nice to talk about ships and maybe share pictures?

I use to photograph cruiseships during the summers here in SWEDEN where I live. That`s my favorite time during the year.

Please contact me.

Best regards Patrik

Archived