Scary Towel Animals - Part 2

mikayla73

AVC, Sgrif, Derf. How can you possibly be laying down on this one? The good news is, I don't think it is communicable!:D

Whatever it is, the room steward should consider neutering it before it mates with the other towel animals.

AVC, Sgrif, Derf. How can you possibly be laying down on this one? The good news is, I don't think it is communicable!:D

Ahhhh, I'm on it!

I can't even say what came to mind as my 1,001 post would be my last if I did, me thinks. I'm so scared to say anything, it's almost like kneeling bent over with my head under the pillow or something....

Ahhhh, I'm on it!

I can't even say what came to mind as my 1,001 post would be my last if I did, me thinks. I'm so scared to say anything, it's almost like kneeling bent over with my head under the pillow or something....

Uh, AVC, are your "gobblers" suffering from sagginess? :eek:

Whatever it is, it sure does seem proud of itself! :D

AVC - this is a cruise message board, so if you are going to post filth like this, atleast do it right.

Shouldn't it be: ....to be on our little friend, if you get my DRAFT? :)

The great Philosopher Basha once wrote, "One man's filth is another man's diversion on a particularly boring day at work" Smart man, that Basha!

Mikayla - where ya from in STL? I'm from Collinsville
Umm Sgriff, could we get back on the topic of towels that look like they're bending over and showing the world their "man-a-talia", please? This is a very important topic, ya know:p

Archived