Scary Towel Animals - Part 2

mikayla73

I'm not sure what this one is either:)

if these were in all the rooms, then we wouldn't have to have threads re: (is it safe to bring "my little friend" in a carryon bag?)

:eek:

AVC - I cried all day b/c of your remarks. THANKS pal. I'm so hurt...sniff...sniff...

if these were in all the rooms, then we wouldn't have to have threads re: (is it safe to bring "my little friend" in a carryon bag?)

:eek:

:D hehehe...I'm at my desk laughing hysterically...you are too funny!!! It's REALLY funny, because I was just on THAT thread cracking up, too!!! Thanks for the laugh!!!:D

You youngsters won't know what I am talking about but for all you others, I have come to the conclusion, after considerable review, that this is a replica of a 2 footed, blue eyed SCHMOO, now extinct. For those who remember Al Capp and his cartunes, SCHMOOS were a unique animal that tasted like what ever meat you wanted it to taste like. Yes, with out a doubt, this is copy of a SCHMOO although wearing some kind of a hat or babuska.

Any body else remember the SCHMOOS?

Ok - my curiousity is killing me here..........what "little friend" post are you seeing??????:D

Oh and I LOVE the towel animals........keep em' coming!!!!!!!:D

Your wish, would happen to be my command. Enjoy, I know I did! (So did a few women from what I can tell) :rolleyes:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=251295

Archived