Azura ship visit pictures and review

SquishTheWhale

Totally agree about the interior decor- some areas on the Azura were lovely- the Glass House and one of the MDRs we saw were light and modern. Which to be honest makes the dated areas look even more dated! It's not usually something that bothers me too much, but yeah there's no Wow factor.

To us the ship with an atrium with a 'wow factor' has to be Oceana. An older ship but just love her atrium. Ironically it is her atrium that always features on adverts for P&0 ...

Interesting that she was a Princess ship.

Now we like Britannia, but when you compare her to the Royal Princess, there is no comparison when it comes to wow in the atrium!

Hi Enjoyed reading your review of the ship tour. I know what you mean about the big American ships, we have also sailed Epic and Harmony of the Seas, but also love doing the Azura or Brittania in the Caribbean for New Year. We were stunned by the Harmony, best ship I've ever been on, but we also love the Azura and have made some good friends who sail most years on the new year carribean and we always have a great time. We love the formal nights on P & O and having pre dinner cocktails in the crows nest, always a very mixed age crowd over Christmas and new year, we have taken our teenage/early twenties kids and they had a great time and met so many other young people. Of course the itinerary is fab.

Really interesting to hear your input from someone who sails on lots of different types of cruises! I think we are set on a cruise on Harmony now... if only she did the p&o itineraries!