Buckets of beer!

Golfgrl1911

I am cruising for the first time on the Carnival Fascination this coming Monday.....Having traveled on HAL in the past I was able to purchase "buckets of beer" at various times during my cruise. Is this available on Carnival? If so how much and how many?? Thanks, Nancy:)

Who knows how many buckets I'll need to consume......My employer gave me an early holiday present of telling me I was "Laid off" the day after Thanksgiving!! Along with the news they gave me a severance and suggested I hit the local unemployment office...........This cruise is bittersweet for me but I'm going to make the best of it! Nancy

Have a blast! That happened to me almost 3 yrs ago after being employed there almost 20 years! We scheduled our first cruise shortly after that. I was laid off 14 months and they called me back, but it looks like this co. is still not gonna make it. You gotta roll with the punches as they say. We are going on our third cruise next week, woooooooohoooooooooooo

Diane.......LOL..VERY funny!! I love it! Are you serious though? Carnival gives you draft beer????:eek: At least on HAL they give you Bud or Corona in the bottles......as a matter of fact on our last cruise in Sept. I had a couple of bottles left and gave them to the room steward (along with various other presents). I am going solo on this cruise so I can imbibe as much as I want without the "watchful" eye of my dear partner!!:D Nancy

spinner.gif.2ef2fcb147243ca2f4239f26189160f6.gif

Diane.......LOL..VERY funny!! I love it! Are you serious though? Carnival gives you draft beer????:eek: At least on HAL they give you Bud or Corona in the bottles......as a matter of fact on our last cruise in Sept. I had a couple of bottles left and gave them to the room steward (along with various other presents). I am going solo on this cruise so I can imbibe as much as I want without the "watchful" eye of my dear partner!!:D Nancy

It's not draft. Glass bottles are not permitted on the Lido deck. If you order any brand not available in plastic bottles or cans they pour it and deliver it in glasses.

When we ordered buckets of Corona on the Truimph in January we got them poored into the funky plastic carona bottles that looked like a bottle of corona with an elizabethin (sp) collar. They were great, I had to bring a couple home for my bar!:D

[homersimpson]Mmmmmmmm Beer.[/homersimpson]

Buckets of Bud Light came as 4 12oz. cans to a bucket. IIRC, a bucket ran about $12.00, but that was 2 years ago. Not sure how much things have changes since then, but we'll find out in February. 143.gif

One of our friends cruised with us on the Miracle. He went to get a bucket of beer and this is what he came back with:

http://vacationcruises.blogspot.com/

Happy Cruising.

Diane

ps - I had to create a blog just so I could post this picture for you - I hope you enjoy it. :)

is this a joke you better be kidding this was a joke right? I have my first carnival cruise coming up and I will be very dissapointed if i dont get my bottle of corona, i will fathfully never come back and right a letter to rccl asking for there forgiveness, i already fill bad going on this cruise hoping crown and anchor wont find out

is this a joke you better be kidding this was a joke right?

Not a joke.

The buckets are typically offered on the pool decks only, and of course they will not sell glass bottles on the pool deck.

I've seen buckets of cans of Bud, that's it.

On NCL last March a bucket of beer consisted of 6 beer. Worked out great as there were 6 of us and we just took turns ordering buckets. I believe the price was approx. 18 dollars for Corona and when you brought the bucket back (it looked like a football helmet) they gave you 2 dollars back or you could keep the bucket as a keepsake. Needless to say, we drank a lot ot Corona on deck! I'm hoping the Liberty has something along the same line although we'll need bigger buckets as this year there are 14 adults.

Enjoy your cruise!

Archived