Buckets of beer!

Golfgrl1911

"msolbrg...where did you get that dancing funship freddie at? that is tooo cool!"

I had the regular Funship Freddie on my signature line a couple of years ago and someone copied him so my husband, Mark, who is a computer geek, doctored him up. :)

Diane

Who knows how many buckets I'll need to consume......My employer gave me an early holiday present of telling me I was "Laid off" the day after Thanksgiving!! Along with the news they gave me a severance and suggested I hit the local unemployment office...........This cruise is bittersweet for me but I'm going to make the best of it! Nancy

Just noticed this post...my heart goes out to you.. I know the lousy feeling. My husband and I worked for the same company.. He was there 24 years and I was there 13 years and were laid off within 6 months of each other. Good luck on your job search. I actually found a much better job. I hope the same happens for you.

Just returned from Carnival Victory last week and a bucket of 4 Miller Lite (16oz platic bottle) is $15.50 including tip, the Coors Lite was around $13 (12oz can). Ordered the Corona but sent it back when it came in cups. One afternoon they has a special 5 for the price of 4. The Mich Ultra comes in 10oz cans, do not know price of those.

Just returned from Carnival Victory last week and a bucket of 4 Miller Lite (16oz platic bottle) is $15.50 including tip, the Coors Lite was around $13 (12oz can). Ordered the Corona but sent it back when it came in cups. One afternoon they has a special 5 for the price of 4. The Mich Ultra comes in 10oz cans, do not know price of those.

Corona in a cup - that's just wrong!!!!!

Just noticed this post...my heart goes out to you.. I know the lousy feeling. My husband and I worked for the same company.. He was there 24 years and I was there 13 years and were laid off within 6 months of each other. Good luck on your job search. I actually found a much better job. I hope the same happens for you.

Cathy, I really appreciate your words. Thanks so much! I have never been in a position like this in my entire working career.......There aren't many jobs out there for Corporate Executive Chefs.......If I weren't closer to 50 than 40 I'd apply for a position in the cruising industry! Wouldn't that be a hoot!!:D Nancy

Bring on those buckets!!!!!

Archived