Brilliance Of The Seas Inside Cabin?

My Father and I are booked on Deck 9 Forward Cabon and it lists the Square Footage as 162 and the Oceanview as 155. How is it that the Inside Cabin is larger? We saved $200+ on a 15 night cruise from Tampa to Amsterdam in April 2018.

Also on Deck 9 there are Balcony Cabons and Suites so it seems like we will get a good cabin attendant as when we were on Deck 3 it seemed like it was hit or miss.

Our Inside Cabin is sidrways how will it look with the Sofa Beds etc.Any photos of a Brilliance Interior cabin would be nice.

Also there is a white space directly behind our cabin should we be worried about noise or is this a sign for an Upgrade? We are both Emerald C&A members and will be 8 nights away from Diamond after this cruise.

is Deck 9 a good location being Forward I hope we will feel some movement but not enough to get us sea sick.

We had an intetior for 2 weeks on Cunard and loved it. We slept very well.

I found out that I return to my cabin late and we turn on the ship camera channel even in our Oceanview Cabin so the $200 savings is worth it for 2 $400 savings.

Thanks for your replies.

The "white space" is likely a housekeeping closet....

As far as location, you will feel some movement, if it's more than 8 ft. seas....but that shouldn't be enough to make you ill...there are medications that will take care of any motion problems!

You get all the other benefits of the ship's public areas....so if you only use your cabin for sleeping and changing...you'll be fine.

We're on this sailing also. We always have booked balconies but on our first TA in April we had a balcony and found with so many sea days we just didn't use it enough to justify the price difference. Just a little story here...one morning it was quite chilly. We sat outside on the balcony while the steward cleaned the room. I was in only a thin nylon robe. He finished, automatically locked the balcony door and promptly left! We banged on the balcony walls on either side. No one home. I started hollering "hey, anybody here?". No response. Not until I started yelling "Help, help, help!" did someone come to our aid. I always say the things that go wrong are usually the best memories! Anyway, back to your post, I've looked at numerous deck plans for both our deck (8) and yours (9) and cannot see any sideways insides. I've read that they feel more spacious and might have given one a try but I didn't see any. Where exactly are they?