Breeze Questions!!!!

cruisenewbie1

Saint Greg, I have copies of the fun times at home. I am going to try to scan them in. If I do I will contact you with my personal email

Hi there! Hope you had a wonderful trip!! I would LOVE to have copies of those Fun Times also if you don't mind! I'm scouring the internet trying to find them but have had no luck finding them for this itinerary. I'm leaving on Dec 17th on the Breeze going to Cozumel, Belize, Roatan. Thanks in advance!!! Nikole

• 2 months later...

Hello, I am sailing on the breeze for the first time in April and would like to see if you could tell me the age groups of camp Carnival it seems some of the ships have different ages. Also if you had any pics of the clubs that I could show them I have found the older teen one but I cannot find a pic of the room my 4 year old may go

Into. Thank you in advance!!

Hello, I am sailing on the breeze for the first time in April and would like to see if you could tell me the age groups of camp Carnival it seems some of the ships have different ages. Also if you had any pics of the clubs that I could show them I have found the older teen one but I cannot find a pic of the room my 4 year old may go

Into. Thank you in advance!!

We’ve been on the Breeze twice with our 10 year old twins(once when they were 9). The age groups are divided 2-5, 6-8, 9-11, and then there’s the teen group 12-17. Although the groups are separate, they do combine the younger groups for certain activities. Our kids have cruised since they were 2, and have always had a blast at camp carnival/camp ocean. I have many pics around the ship, but not sure if I have any of camp ocean on the Breeze.