Paid for Tower Tour of Sagrada Familia- Tickets?

TMLAalum

We have purchase confirmation receipts and reservation #s for our Top Views tour of the Sagrada Familia that we booked yesterday for 8 people. Reviewing info on the website, it appears that individual tickets are required for admission, but we have not been emailed them as of +24 hours later. For those who have ordered their tickets via the Sagrada Familia website, what is your experience as to the process? Thanks!

We have purchase confirmation receipts and reservation #s for our Top Views tour of the Sagrada Familia that we booked yesterday for 8 people. Reviewing info on the website, it appears that individual tickets are required for admission, but we have not been emailed them as of +24 hours later. For those who have ordered their tickets via the Sagrada Familia website, what is your experience as to the process? Thanks!

Have you checked junk mail? Some of our confirmations for tix to Med. sites have gone there...

I booked mine a couple of weeks ago and received an e-mail shortly after. Did you write down your confirmation code - ?? You can try to send them an e-mail if you have that... or maybe the name you booked under would be good enough - ?? and as mentioned checking your spam/junk folder is a good idea.

I booked mine a couple of weeks ago and received an e-mail shortly after. Did you write down your confirmation code - ?? You can try to send them an e-mail if you have that... or maybe the name you booked under would be good enough - ?? and as mentioned checking your spam/junk folder is a good idea.

We have confirmation email with reservation #, correct # of people and time of entrance, but not "tickets". Nothing in spam. Did you get actual tickets with bar codes for each person in your booking? That is what I am thinking we need. Thanks for your reply!

I received an e-mail that was titled Purchase summary by Basilica de la Sagrada Familia... with that e-mail I received a pdf attachment... it did not have any names but it does have 4 separate pages with a reservation code, ticket #, and it does have a bar code that I assume will be scanned at the entrance. I have printed those out and will bringing them with me.

:o:o:o:o:o

I am so embarassed! DUH! In such a hurry that I never noticed the attachment to the email. We have 14 of us sailing together and I knew that only a max of 9 tix could be purchased online. As it turned out, one of the couples was able to stop by the day tix became available. I booked 8, and my friend went to book the remaining 6. Her CapOne card would not go thru, despite several tries and even a fourth time while she was on the phone to CapOne. So then I offered to book the 6 using my cc, which was rejected for this 2nd batch of tix. I then used a different cc which worked. We were so relieved tto receive the confirmation emails for both batches, neither of us realized that the actual tickets were attached!

Phew! Good to hear that you did receive your tickets.

Trip planning is fun... but can also be very stressful. I recently reserved a parking spot at La Spezia train station (we are driving to Cinque Terre for our port day in Livorno)... most of the reservation instructions were in Italian so I was working between doing the reservation and google translate trying to understand what it was saying. They charged me the correct amount... so hopefully I got it right :).