Link to info on Future Cruise Credits

lovedecruise

Hi, I have been trying to find info on future cruise credits on the Princess webpage but for the life of me can't find anything, even with a search. I found an old posting here, which gave a link, but the page has now gone.

I am on a 3 night cruise in a balcony and would be allocated $15 should I care to use them but the info I have found from back in 2016 suggests the amounts may have now been reduced as it states $25 for a balcony 3-6 days- see below. Can anyone please point me in the direction of the updated rates and a link for the Princess website. Many thanks.

https://book.princess.com/html/perso...epositForm.pdf

Length of Voyage

17 days +

$150 Balcony/Mini/Suites, $125 Inside/Outside

11 – 16 days

$100 Balcony/Mini/Suites, $75 Inside/Outside

7 – 10 days

$50 Balcony/Mini/Suites, $25 Inside/Outside

3 – 6 days

$25 Balcony/Mini/Suites, $15 Inside/Outside

Thanks so much everyone for your prompt, and helpful, replies. Yes, I see that it does say $25 for a 3-6 day cruise. I am puzzled as I have $15 showing as OBC yet I have booked a balcony. Actually, I was surprised to see them as I haven't applied the Future cruise credits yet to this booking so maybe they are not related and are extras they have given us. When I spoke to the Princess consultant, she couldn't really tell me much about them.

Thanks so much everyone for your prompt, and helpful, replies. Yes, I see that it does say $25 for a 3-6 day cruise. I am puzzled as I have $15 showing as OBC yet I have booked a balcony. Actually, I was surprised to see them as I haven't applied the Future cruise credits yet to this booking so maybe they are not related and are extras they have given us. When I spoke to the Princess consultant, she couldn't really tell me much about them.

Since you haven't applied your FCC to your reservation what is displayed at the top of the My Princess webpage under Future Cruise Credits is the lowest amount of FCC which is $15.