Is any perfume OK?

macgirl

Stale clothes are those that have seen a few too many wearings between washings. I would it call it the opposite of fresh. Kind of like when fruit gets a little too ripe, you know?

i totally can relate to this..my sister sometimes takes pants out of the laundry cause she's too lazy to do actual laundry. i tell her she smells like bum and she goes to change immediately *lol* I wish you could tell everyone they smell like bum if they are offensive in someway.

:( I have RA, too...I'll think good thoughts for you! Take care!:)

thank you.

how long have you had ra? what treatment are you on? i just got diagnosed and see a rheumotologist the first week of january. just wondering what to expect.

joyce we had a nice time and the surgery went well.

I think part of the problem is that the perfume companies always suggest "layering" to make your scent "last longer."

For instance...my sister will use the bath gel, body lotion, body dusting powder, AND spray cologne. For crying out loud - it should last 'til the cows come home! Erm...I'm sorry, but nobody likes HAPPY that much (especially the poor sister and her asthmatic children who get stuck riding in the car next to her on the way to Disney on Ice :( ).

Please, Sis...Think of the children.

:p

I think part of the problem is that the perfume companies always suggest "layering" to make your scent "last longer."

For instance...my sister will use the bath gel, body lotion, body dusting powder, AND spray cologne. For crying out loud - it should last 'til the cows come home! Erm...I'm sorry, but nobody likes HAPPY that much (especially the poor sister and her asthmatic children who get stuck riding in the car next to her on the way to Disney on Ice :( ).

Please, Sis...Think of the children.

:p

This practice baffles me also. If you are 'layering' bath gel, body lotion, dusting powder, and the perfume, you stink. Literally.

thank you.

how long have you had ra? what treatment are you on? i just got diagnosed and see a rheumotologist the first week of january. just wondering what to expect.quote]

I was diagnosed about 7 years ago. Have tried LOTS of different meds and am now on Humira injections every 2 weeks, plus a low dose of prednisone. Feel free to email me if you have questions! wyo42@msn.com

Glad to hear the surgery went well.

I've read a lot on many boards about people having an aversion to perfume. I'm just wondering if any amount of perfume is OK? I'm not talking about people who shower in the stuff and buy it for $10 at Walmart. I'm talking a normal spritz of a nice light perfume. Is that offensive? Just curious.

Unfortunately any perfume is a problem to people that have chemical sensitivities and there are many many people out there that do.

thank you.

how long have you had ra? what treatment are you on? i just got diagnosed and see a rheumotologist the first week of january. just wondering what to expect.quote]

I was diagnosed about 7 years ago. Have tried LOTS of different meds and am now on Humira injections every 2 weeks, plus a low dose of prednisone. Feel free to email me if you have questions! wyo42@msn.com

Glad to hear the surgery went well.

thanks, i'll probably email you when i can type a bit faster. in a few days, i have a huge bandage on my left hand.

j

Archived