Waterfalls question (Amber Cove)

lucy2mb

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/8/2017 at 2:06 PM, sandycruzr said:

The waterfalls are amazing! Take a taxi as we have done twice and save yourself ALOT of money and have a better experience. The taxi from the port will take you there and wIt the entire time keeping your personal items locked in the vehiclee. We found a great driver from the port that we have used twice. We saved $280 plus he took us to other places he thought we would want to see. It was amazing. Those that took the ships tpur paid significantly more and only did 4 small waterfalls. We did 27 and still had time to tour the island. The taxis are regulated but you can negotiate a better price. Bring a dry change of clothes and be prepared to climb. It is beautiful. If you are physically fit you will love it

Hi there - I know its been years since you posted but would you care to share who your taxi driver was/info about them?  Would this be appropriate for taking kids?  Thanks!

8 hours ago, Adi12982 said:

Hi there - I know its been years since you posted but would you care to share who your taxi driver was/info about them?  Would this be appropriate for taking kids?  Thanks!

Unfortunately I can’t find the business card for the driver but there are always lots of taxis there.  Get off the ship early and you will be fine.  I would not recommend this for very young children because it can be strenuous. And if you go after a heavy rain it can be very slippery.  Have fun!

• 1 month later...