New Orleans December 24 2017 cruise Carnival dream-airport check in location

ve3ell

This is my first time sailing from New Orleans. I would like to know what location I board the transfer bus in the airport. I am staying overnight near the airport and taking the shuttle back to the airport to meet the bus. Thanks Russ

This is my first time sailing from New Orleans. I would like to know what location I board the transfer bus in the airport. I am staying overnight near the airport and taking the shuttle back to the airport to meet the bus. Thanks Russ

Hi Russ. When you head back to the airport to catch the Carnival shuttle to the port, go to the baggage claim area and you will find Carnival representatives walking around holding Carnival signs and wearing Carnival logo clothes. They will direct you to the shuttle area. The shuttle holding area they will take you to is outside from baggage claim and across the street. Once in there, they will check you in for the shuttle and you will sit in this holding area until they start loading a bus. This usually starts as the previous cruise transfers to the airport are winding down. They use the same buses. I've always found the transfer staff at NOLA to be very friendly and helpful.

Have a great cruise! Save some for me. I'll be getting on when you get off. Can't wait for that NYE cruise.

Edited by winddawn