Pride of Aloha on 12/10!!

SweetEmi

Okay, I just couldn't pass it up and will be on board on 12/10. I hope I can get caught up on this board and find someone else who is going....:D and find out what is up. But if not, I guess I'll go as unprepared as most of the world outside of this board....hehehehehe

Anyone who has "MUST KNOW" information for me, please post it here. I used to come here to this board several times a day but since I started 2 full time work at home jobs, I don't have the time any more.

Aloha!!! I really need this vacation and if I never even get off the ship, that is probably just fine with me. I did, however get a J gty since I needed to go as inexpensively as possible this time around and hope I don't totally hate the room. I think I'll go to NCL's website and see if they gave me a room # yet.

Emi

Hey Emi,

Bon Voyage!!!

I looked at the same trip after reading the previous post on it but we mainlanders don't qualify for the special rate. Last year at Duke's I sang along with the trio on a chorus of Koni Au and they thought I was Kamaina, but I doubt the cruise line would recognize that. Have a great trip.

Hiya Dan...really??? I wish you could have gotten in on it! I didn't know it was a local rate. Maybe you should check again...but then again they may all be gone now. I see the room is only like 121 sq feet....oh my! But what the heck, I'll just have to be busy in the rest of the ship. *smile*. Maybe another time. I'm sure one day we will end up at the same place at the same time, either a cruise or an Elk's convention...*smile*

Emi

Emi..such a deal!!!! I'm jealous and wish we could get it together to jump on this one. I think from no on we will have to have a plan in place in case another one of these "local" deals pop up!

We could have car pooled. lol!!!

It was not an easy decision and after making it, I see we couldn't get as good a price on the airline as I thought, but that is okay...I reaaaally need a vacation and this is just the ticket. Luckily it is a little slower in the medical transcription business usually about this time of year with doctors on vacation, etc., so I was able to get the time off. :)

My credit card company is going to be happy with me!

Emi

It was not an easy decision and after making it, I see we couldn't get as good a price on the airline as I thought

Emi

Emi, did you try Molokini Airlines? They're a smaller commuter airline that has direct flites between Kahului & Kona. They advertise $59.99 each way for kama`aina.

Too bad we'll be on back-to-back cruises, it would have been a blast to be on board together. We expect all the "skinny" re. shipboard life when we meet you on the pier two weeks tomorrow.

Bon voyage...

Sandi...No I didn't think of them! But what is done is done...it's okay, it wasn't much more than that before all those fees get added on anyway.

I will definately not be very prepared for this one - but I'll know more when I get off, I'm sure!!

We were going to rent a car in Maui but might not after all and just hang out down there by the pier. (I'm wondering if I'm thinking of the right pier - I better check that out). But anyway, maybe I can call you or you can call me and we can get together that day if you aren't too busy packing, etc.

I'll email my cell number.

Emi

Archived