Anthem of The Seas Questions

Large family trip sailing from NJ on the 18th. 1. Does anyone know if the deluxe drink package(w/ alcohol) is more cost effective than individual drinks. Not sure the average price of a drink/cocktail.

2. Is there a computer lab on board just to sign on to send quick a quick email or 2? I assume they would charge the minutes to the room.

3. Laundry Service--Can you iron your own clothes or do you have to pay for the service? Thanks!!!

Welcome to CC

1. For us the drinks package was cheaper it was about 4 cocktails per day to break even and if you have coffee and fresh juice as well then even better value in my opinion.

2. Not sure we had the internet package so didn't look.

3. Its a paid service no self laundry

Enjoy your trip we loved Anthem

Not sure of the answer to your final two questions but I did find a excellent page on the drink package that explains the pros and cons of why some people choose to buy the drink package. I always buy it because drinks are anywhere from 10+ dollars. Hope this helps.

https://www.******************.com/2017/06/26/2017-royal-caribbean-beverage-package-info-tips-pros-cons

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Large family trip sailing from NJ on the 18th. 1. Does anyone know if the deluxe drink package(w/ alcohol) is more cost effective than individual drinks. Not sure the average price of a drink/cocktail.

2. Is there a computer lab on board just to sign on to send quick a quick email or 2? I assume they would charge the minutes to the room.

3. Laundry Service--Can you iron your own clothes or do you have to pay for the service? Thanks!!!

Welcome to CC.

Highland Boy was pretty much right.

For the Deluxe Bev package. Very few cocktails are $8, some are $10, most are $12 or $13. +18% service charge. Beers are around $7 or a bit more. a few wines by the glass are $9 but not many, a few selections at $11-$13. Some descent glasses are $14 - $17. The package includes drinks up to $13 on Anthem and the service charge is prepaid at the time you purchase the pkg. For wine, you just pay the difference +18% if you chose glasses above $13. With the package, you also get a discount on wine bottle purchases. Then you can share with other table mates. So as HighlandBoy Stated, the break even is about 4 or 5 cocktails/wine glasses (A few more for beer only) and a few specialty coffees and you've made the package worth it.

I also had internet package so I did not check into on board computers.

There are no Irons on Board and guests are not permitted to bring one. The water in the shower is very hot, so when you take a shower, just hang your Shirt/dress inside the washroom while you shower and it will help. Or leave it hanging and turn the hot water in the shower for a few minutes. I am a stickler for iron pressed shirts myself, but I'm slowly learning to live with wrinkles when on board :( I do other things that help with the wrinkles: I pack my suits, Sport jackets and Shirts in the clear plastic bags you get at the dry cleaners, and carry all that in a garment suitcase. As soon as I have access to our room and receive our luggage, I open and hang all my stuff in the closet.

We all had a great time on Anthem last March. We were a group of about 8 families.

Have a great cruise.

BTW, If you like adventurous food and fine dining... Don't think twice, book Wonderland.

dp

Edited by dpostman

I don't know why it keeps coming up like that. The * portion is ******************.com

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It's because you are posting a link that is not permitted by CC and is being filtered. ;)

Just take away the .com part and it should show up.

dp

While there are internet packages- if you can skip a day- we (I'm on this cruise, too), will be in Port Canaveral after one day at seas- so you can update with your phones if you have one.

And then wait another day- so the remainder of the trip would be just 2 full days of internet to pay for.

Something to think about.

Royal no longer charges internet by the minutes on the public computers unfortunately. The lowest price onboard is one 24 hour period.

Downey Wrinkle Release helps with not ironing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Royal no longer charges internet by the minutes on the public computers unfortunately. The lowest price onboard is one 24 hour period.

Downey Wrinkle Release helps with not ironing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you are docked in a US port you shoul be able to call instead of texting on board.

MARAPRINCE