Grand Scenic Oceanview

Sebleo

I'm trying to book a grand scenic ocean view on Valor, Jan 2019.

Carnival.com showed one available for Jan 12. (All 4 of the scenic ocean views showed unavailable. )

All the other Jan dates only showed the 4 scenics available and not the 2 grand ocean view.

My question is do they only show the 2 grand scenic as available once the 4 regular scenic views are booked? Or are all the grand scenics really booked for all of Jan 2019?

I know there are only 2 of these rooms so it is possible. Are they really that popular?

They are really that popular and worth it. I had to call to check on availability on them twice. Turns out they were open but just not listed. Then twice I just happened to get lucky (when booking more than a year out) and they showed as available so it seems hit and miss. I don't think I ever saw it linked to whether the regular scenic views are booked or not. Those were usually still available when I got the grand scenic.

Because there are only two Grand Scenic on each of the 4 ships that have them they go quickly and far out in the future, although there could always be a cancellation.

I'm booked out to 2019 to get one of these rooms, completely worth it though. Absolutely love the grand scenic.

I'm trying to book a grand scenic ocean view on Valor, Jan 2019.

Carnival.com showed one available for Jan 12. (All 4 of the scenic ocean views showed unavailable. )

All the other Jan dates only showed the 4 scenics available and not the 2 grand ocean view.

My question is do they only show the 2 grand scenic as available once the 4 regular scenic views are booked? Or are all the grand scenics really booked for all of Jan 2019?

I know there are only 2 of these rooms so it is possible. Are they really that popular?

It's better to call to inquire about availability rather than look online. Not all available cabins show online.

Not sure about the Valor, but I know on the Glory, one of the two Grand Scenic Ocean View cabins is for a max of 2 people (9201), while the other is for a max of 4 people. So, if you're just a couple and put that in when looking online, only 9201 will show up as available. BTW, we had 9201 on the Glory several year ago and loved it!