RC Group Cruise direct or TA

Everyone advised that I use a TA so I contacted a TA in my area that is on the Royal Caribbean website as a RC Expert. I will have 8-10 cabins in my group with double occupancy. She is telling me that it will be cheaper to book individually and link the reservations together instead of booking as a group. She has quoted me a price of $476pp (including taxes and fees) for an interior room with a $13pp on board credit.

I contacted the RC Group Sales to see what they offer. They quoted me a price of $495.74pp (including taxes and fees) for an interior room with $25pp on board credit and then a Tour Conductor credit of 1 person's fare which he said would be $495.74 that either 1 person could take or could be shared across everyone. So if I share that credit with everyone it would be a credit of $30.98pp so that would technically make the interior room $464.76pp which is cheaper then the TA quoted me.

Am I missing something or does it seem like I should use the RC Group directly rather than my TA?

If you want to use a ta, which makes sense for a group, and this one will not give a group price, then get another ta. You have the price from Royal, now shop around.

And, if you have to call Royal back, I would tell them what this ta said

Personally, I would contact a few TAs and see if anyone can do better...your TA doesn't seem to have given you a great deal. The TA doesn't have to be local to your area...I don't use one local to me but still receive great service. Many TAs give more OBC for a group booking. Compare 3-5 TAs (local, online and box store TAs) offerings and then decide to use a TA or RC.

Not sure if you are paying for all or if each room will be paid individually. If individually then it seems to be easier for the TA to keep track of all that.